- Reproduced from the actual prop sword
- The blade is constructed from 440 stainless steel
- Cast Metal grip is made in a full piece as the flying design
- With leather scabbard for wall decoration
Assassins Creed Altair Sword Description:
Altair is one of the most popular fictional characters in the Assassin’s Creed video game series. His full name is Altair Ibn-La’Ahad, which means “ The Bird, Son of No One.” He believes in the Assacian brotherhood and fought as the main protagonist of Assassins Creed. Since his childhood, he has trained as a complete creed by his master Al Mulaim. That’s why he considered Al Mulaim as a second father.
Altair had a personal sword that has significant power. This sword is forged with stainless steel, and the guard is shaped like an eagle wing that makes it unique and incredible. He uses it with ease while on his missions, such as the Quest for the Chalice. When he reached the rank of Master Assassin, he uses a Syrian sword with a curved blade and a golden hilt.
We have the official Assassin Creed Altair Sword at our store replicaswords.us. If you want to buy it, read the product detail first.
- Altair Sword has a 31” overall length.
- It is reproduced from the actual prop sword.
- Its blade is constructed from 440 stainless steel.
- Cast metal grip is made in the full piece as a flying design.
- You can keep it with a leather scabbard for wall decoration.
We are offering Assassins Creed Altair Majestic Sword for sale at affordable prices. Order now and get it on your doorstep within 3 to 5 working days. Furthermore, explore other Assassins swords from our Assassins Creed category.