Black Hilt Scottish Cospaly Sword Features:
- Overall Length: 55 inches
- Blade Length: 40.5 inches
- Handle Length: 10.25 inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.18-0.21 inch
- Weight: 4.2 pounds
Black Hilt Scottish Claymore – Where Tradition Meets Modern Mastery
This Scottish sword takes its design from a sword popular in the late medieval and Renaissance periods, specifically the 15th and 16th centuries. The name is specific to Scottish swords as it is an Anglicization of the Gaelic term for big or great sword. Its design was fairly uniform from sword to sword, however the largest known claymore is in the National War Museum in Edinburgh. That museum piece was considerably heavier and longer than the historical average.
- Fully functional
- Based on historical swords
- Features a classic design
- Has a long, two-handed grip
- Great for Scottish reenactments and collections
Seize the Sword. Embrace the Legacy. Own the Black Hilt Scottish Claymore. Limited Stock. Unleash History Today!